Arabic Welfare equips and empowers organisations and communities to collectively increase the social participation, economic and personal wellbeing of community members. We support ethnic-specific organisations, community groups and religious institutions by:
- Improving understanding of government services such as Centrelink and Jobactive
- Developing skills in leadership, mentoring and governance
- Fostering social outings and linkages to recreational facilities and networks
- Building skills to improve educational and employment opportunities
- Participation in sporting activities and youth camps
- Assisting with grant applications and/or implementation of projects
- Building capacity to respond to community issues through training forums and resources.
Contact us to register your interest.
News and Events
Work with Us