Arabic Welfare services during COVID-19
Whilst Arabic Welfare has resumed face to face service delivery, all appointments must be made by phone and prior to visiting our office.
For all queries and to make an appointment, please call us on 9380 9536.
Staying safe and informed
The COVID pandemic is having a large impact on our community. It is critical that we follow the medical advice and government instructions to keep ourselves and family safe.
Please remember it is important that we all continue to:
1. Wear a face covering when required
2. Get tested if you feel unwell, even if you have mild symptoms
3. Always maintain 1.5 meters physical distancing
4. Maintain good hygiene (see video in Arabic)
5. Do not go to work if you feel unwell
6. Look after your wellbeing (see video with Arabic subtitles)
For any concerns, call the COVID hotline on 1800 675 398.
COVID vaccine – Information in Arabic
Get In Touch
Level 2, 61 Riggall Street Broadmeadows 3047
News and Events
Work with Us