Arabic Welfare services – Please note that all queries or appointments can only be made by phone on 9380 9536.
To keep up to date with the State Government’s information about COVID restrictions, testing and vaccination sites, visit – coronavirus.vic.gov.au
Staying safe and informed
The COVID pandemic is having a large impact on our community. It is critical that we follow the medical advice and government instructions to keep ourselves and family safe.
Please remember it is important that we all continue to:
1. Wear a face covering when required
2. Get tested if you feel unwell, even if you have mild symptoms
3. Always maintain 1.5 meters physical distancing
4. Maintain good hygiene (see video in Arabic)
5. Do not go to work if you feel unwell
6. Look after your wellbeing (see video with Arabic subtitles)
For any concerns, call the COVID hotline on 1800 675 398.
COVID vaccine – Information in Arabic